Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mike says bye bye to the paci




Mike is quite addicted to the pacifier but yesterday I noticed that it is messing up his bite and causing a gap between his top and bottom front teeth so I explained this to him, showed him my teeth for comparison and we went and threw a paci away together. Then the next paci that he found he came to me and said, "mommy, paci ruining my teeth, let's throw it away." He is such a smart boy with such great comprehension. Let's hope this transition isn't to painful.




2 comments:

SLL said...

Mike is getting so big! I still picture him as a little baby, but he is starting to look like a big boy. How cute that he is willing to listen to you and give up his "bad habbits" to save his bite. What a sweet boy.

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Maggie is almost three and is growing more and more attached to her "binki" as my belly gets bigger. We are in SO much trouble over this little issue.....what to do....